Infuse 1.2.4 is now available
To celebrate the long weekend, we're happy to announce the release of Infuse 1.2.4.
Here's what's new in 1.2.4:
- Pause or resume video using headphone controls
- Updated movie search for recent TMDb API change
- Improved support for embedded metadata
- Re-enabled access to synced music videos
- Minor visual improvements to cover art on iPad
- Minor performance improvements
Big thanks to everyone who sent in their feedback and suggestions so far. We've got a number of awesome things in the works, including AirPlay + HDMI support which are both coming soon in version 1.3, but in the meantime feel free to tweet @InfuseApp or email us with any other ideas or problems you may have.
If you’re new to Infuse, you can get the full scoop on everything it has to offer here.
- Infuse 3.3.1 with 64-bit support
- Infuse 3.3 now available
- Infuse 3.2 with Google Cast
- Introducing aTV Flash (xbmc edition)
- Infuse 3.1 with trakt sync
- Infuse 3.0.2 - Hi10P video and fixes
- Infuse 3.0.1 - a few fixes
- Infuse 3 has arrived...with DTS!
- Critical update: Infuse & TMDb
- Infuse 2.3: Now Streaming Plex + XBMC