aTV Flash (black) 2.3 now available
Today we're excited to announce the release of aTV Flash (black) 2.3 for ATV2 which includes a handful of great new features, stability improvements and support for the recently released 5.3 Apple TV software. This version is also the first step (of many) as we work to bring a number of the great new features of Infuse to the Apple TV. Read on to learn about everything that's new.
What's new in 2.3?
- Added Apple TV 5.3 compatibility
- Added Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian, and Slovak localizations
- Media Player is now 'Infuse for Apple TV'
- Improved Dolby (AC3) audio
- Improved metadata fetching
- Improved detection of subtitle encoding
- Improved reliability of settings backups
- A few other minor fixes and performance improvements
How do I update?
As usual, updating can be done right on the Apple TV through the Maintenance > Manage Extras menu. If you need to re-install, links for the latest version can be found in your account under the Downloads tab.
If you're new to aTV Flash (black) you can learn more about everything it offers here.