Posted on May 8th, 2013 by james
We’ve listened to your feedback, and are happy to announce the release of Infuse version 1.2.3. Here’s what’s new in this release:
- Added ‘Other’ metadata option to better handle unlisted videos
- Adjusted mute switch behavior to prevent missing audio in certain cases
- Improved iTunes library content filtering
- Improved reliability of subtitle downloads
- Resolved issue with blurry videos on iPad mini and iPad 2
- Resolved issue with auto-hiding of playback controls
- Resolved issue with missing status bar on iPod Touch 3G
- A few other minor fixes and performance improvements
A number of additional features are also the works including: WiFi/FTP file uploads, AirPlay, network streaming, and more. If you have an idea for something you’d like to see in a future version, feel free to post your suggestion in our forum.
If you’re new to Infuse, you can get the full scoop on everything it offers here.
Posted on April 30th, 2013 by james
We are excited to introduce Infuse for iOS, the beautiful new way to enjoy your favorite videos on the go. Infuse bridges the gap between synced content and other media formats and adds in a powerful set of intuitively designed features that make watching videos more enjoyable than ever.
Videos, videos, videos
In addition to playing the content you already have on your iPhone or iPad, Infuse adds support for many other popular media formats such as AVI, MKV, WMV and many others. Now there’s no need to waste precious time converting your files just to play them.
Upgrade to Infuse, and browse through videos in a beautifully designed, visually engaging interface. Infuse automatically keeps everything organized and up-to-date and will download detailed movie info and artwork as needed.
Super easy subtitles
Great content isn’t always available in your favorite language, and tracking down subtitles can be a pain. Infuse changes all that. With just a few taps you can add subtitles in the language of your choice and display them with crisp, retina quality text when you start you movie. Of course if you already have your own subtitles, Infuse can use those as well.
Infuse + trakt = ♥
trakt is a great way to keep a comprehensive history of all tv shows and movies you’ve watched and get recommendations based on which you’ve liked (or disliked). And since Infuse scrobbles everything you watch back to trakt, keeping everything in sync is now easier than ever.
Availability and pricing
Infuse is now available worldwide at an introductory price of $4.99, and can be used on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 5 or later.
or click here to learn more about Infuse.
Posted on February 13th, 2013 by james
The wait is over, and today we’re happy to release updated versions of aTV Flash (black) and Seas0nPass that support the recently released 5.2 (iOS 6.1) Apple TV software. Big thanks goes to the evad3rs for making much of this possible.
Hooray for Bluetooth!
To the delight of many loyal users, Apple officially added support for Bluetooth keyboards in Apple TV 5.2, and we’ve been working non-stop to provide a seamless experience in aTV Flash (black) 2.2. Now features such as web browsing, media playback, library browsing and more can all be controlled using a wireless keyboard. Don’t worry, the normal remote will still work as well.
Full list of changes
- NEW! Added support for Apple TV 5.2 and Bluetooth keyboards
- Minor improvements to backups
- Minor improvements to DVD playback
- A handful of other bug fixes and improvements
Note: Some 3rd party plugins such as Plex, Remote HD,
Rowmote, and XBMC are not yet compatible with the 5.1+ Apple TV software.
Update 2/21: XBMC is now available for Apple TV 5.2!
Update 3/4: Rowmote has been updated for Apple TV 5.2!
What’s the best way to update?
aTV Flash (black) 2.2 is compatible with any ATV2 running 4.4 and later, so updating to 5.2 is not required. However, should you so desire, the best way to update can be found below.
- Backup your settings through the Maintenance > Manage Backups menu.
- Run the latest version of Seas0nPass to update the Apple TV to 5.2.
- Download and install the new 2.2 version of aTV Flash (black).
- Install any desired items through the Maintenance > Manage Extras menu.
- Restore the previously saved settings through the Maintenance > Manage Backups menu.
- That’s it!
If you’re new to aTV Flash (black) you can learn about all the goodies here.