New goodies in Infuse 2.2.2
Over the past few weeks we've received a ton of awesome feedback from our amazing users, and today we're happy to announce much of that has turned into some great new features which are part of Infuse 2.2.2. Here's the scoop on what's new.
Import subtitles from other apps
Now in addition to syncing your own subtitles, or streaming them from another device you can import them into Infuse from emails, Dropbox, Skydrive, and pretty much any other file sharing app. It doesn't stop there. Infuse will let you select which subtitle goes with which video...so there are no special file naming requirements to worry about.
New gesture controls
You asked, and we listened. Infuse now supports a handful of new gesture controls. Double tap to play/pause, swipe up/down on the right side of the screen to control volume and swipe up/down on the left side to control brightness. And as before, you can swipe left/right anywhere on the screen to skip backwards or forwards 30 seconds.
Full list of changes
- Import subtitles from other apps
- Orientation lock
- Added retina artwork for browser upload screen
- New gesture controls
- 2 finger tap to play/pause video
- Swipe up/down right side of screen to control volume
- Swipe up/down left side of screen to control brightness
- Improved handling of Metadata Fetching setting for remote TV Shows
- Improved performance for Dolby Audio (AC3) when passthrough is disabled
- Improved AirPlay stability
- Resolved issues with lock screen images for videos with embedded thumbnails
- Resolved issues with resume position after connecting or disconnecting HDMI adapter
- Resolved issue where device wouldn’t enter sleep mode while a movie was opening
- Resolved floating crash when disconnecting HDMI cable
- Added option to clear all metadata
- AirPlay in background now works correctly for local files after pausing or resuming playback
- Higher resolution for posters on iPad in landscape
- Numerous localization improvements
- Other performance and stability improvements
Infuse 2.2.2 is now available as a FREE download in the App Store.
- Infuse 3.3 now available
- Infuse 3.2 with Google Cast
- Introducing aTV Flash (xbmc edition)
- Infuse 3.1 with trakt sync
- Infuse 3.0.2 - Hi10P video and fixes
- Infuse 3.0.1 - a few fixes
- Infuse 3 has arrived...with DTS!
- Critical update: Infuse & TMDb
- Infuse 2.3: Now Streaming Plex + XBMC
- New goodies in Infuse 2.2.2