Infuse 2.3: Now Streaming Plex + XBMC
We’ve been hard at work over the past 2 months, and are proud to announce the release of Infuse 2.3 - one of our biggest updates ever!
What’s new in 2.3
Stream from Plex, XBMC, and more!
Connect with apps like Plex, XBMC, WMC, PS3 Media Server, and other UPnP/DLNA servers to browse, stream, and download movies and TV shows right on your iPhone or iPad.
All-new gesture controls
Control video playback and settings like a pro by using these all-new, intuitive gesture controls.
- Play/pause - 2-finger tap
- Rewind - tap/drag left (longer drag = longer rw)
- Fast-forward - tap/drag right (longer drag = longer ff)
- Adjust volume - tap/drag up or down right side of screen
- Adjust brightness - tap/drag up or down left side of screen
- Adjust zoom level - double-tap
Enjoy non-stop playback for TV episodes, and other videos. When one video finishes, the next will start automatically.
And so much more!
- Refreshed styling in many areas
- Single movie folders are now displayed with cover art
- Visual indicators for downloaded files
- Smarter calculation of when videos are marked as ‘watched’
- Better subtitle performance for some languages
- Ability to add artwork manually (use title.jpg and title_backdrop.jpg)
- Improved streaming for certain NAS devices
- Localization improvements
- Many UI related improvements
- Other performance and stability improvements
Infuse 2.3 is now available as a FREE download in the App Store.
- Infuse 3.3.1 with 64-bit support
- Infuse 3.3 now available
- Infuse 3.2 with Google Cast
- Introducing aTV Flash (xbmc edition)
- Infuse 3.1 with trakt sync
- Infuse 3.0.2 - Hi10P video and fixes
- Infuse 3.0.1 - a few fixes
- Infuse 3 has arrived...with DTS!
- Critical update: Infuse & TMDb
- Infuse 2.3: Now Streaming Plex + XBMC